WHAT IS AIM IN LIFE? (Teachers respect)



                      A profession is usually considered a scale by which a man's prosperity is estimated. It works like a guiding star and a lighthouse top. It directs the gone-astray people to the right direction and finally brings them to their destinations. It helps us to focus our heed and efforts on a particular target. It motivates us and compels us to be diligent, honest and steadfast in our efforts. It makes us contented, cheerful, Prosperous and rich. A good profession brings about peace and calm of body and brain. While a wrong profession results in physical suffering and mental agony. It mars the delight of body as well as of soul. Therefore one should be very cautious in choosing a profession. There are heaps of professions. Different people choose different professions according to their taste and temperament. There are many honourable professions lying before me also. But I love to teach. Therefore I want to be a teacher in future.

                       



Teaching is work of prophets, priests, saint and moralists. I have got a good temperament and taste for teaching. It brings about profound happiness of soul and mind. I t showers a pleasing light of knowledge in the pitch dark of ignorance. It uplifts human worth. All the prophets were teachers. They taught people good moral values. Therefore it is a sacred profession. The best people are those who make others useful citizens. As a good mother rears good children, a teacher builds up a good nation. Therefore, I want to be a teacher in future.
The profession is according to my taste and temperament. I am fit for his profession. By adopting this profession, I would be able to increase my knowledge. I would also build up an extensive library for his purpose. I would study, examine and analyze the education systems of the developed countries. I would endeavor to inculcate their excellent educational qualities into our education system.

                                                     



I love teaching for it helps a teacher to establish very sacred relations. These are the relations between a teacher and his students. The students are just like children for a teacher. He feels fatherly affection for all his pupils. He feels proud of training some persons who are useful for their nation and the country. He feels pleased with being respected, honoured and loved by his students. Whenever he sees any of his students doing something exceptional he feels proud. After deciding what I should be, I devote all of my energy and time for the accomplishment of my aim. I study good books day and night to increase my knowledge. I believe that a teacher must be an encyclopedia in his person. He must have a comprehensive knowledge of his subject. The students may ask him any question at any time. And he should be in a position to answer their questions in the most appropriate way.



Comments