Rebirth

I am an optimist;
I turn my face away
From the dancing shadows of agony,
I shut my eyes tight
To deny pain's hegemony
An amateur in optimism,
I'm learning to be a phoenix
And learning to be at ease with it.
I'm beginning to devalue
The growing anxieties in me-
My lights and my shadows,
They were meant to be.
And I'm going to bow
Before ingenuity.
Now I'm going to think;
To think or not to think.
An unknown positivity calls me
From an unknown, hysteric, positive world
And I's going to submit as
Submission is what is required.
Submission is my Essence,
And I'm lying straight,
Waiting for it to die,
So that I can born again
As an optimist- a sky

By Rija Ahsan
Created by Sami ullah Saleem

Comments

Please leave a comment so that I guess about my Ideas
I hope you will write comment Next Time
Thank you