SUPER MOON 2016

what is a super moon? how it will look like? will it be as beautiful as it seems to be?
All these types of questions flooded into my mind before seeing the super moon. But now that I have seen it, I have answers of these queries. - I was desperate to see the reality of super moon. Like me, some of you might have been wondering, what is the difference between full moon and super moon?Well, it is obvious that. super moon is far nearer to Earth and also 14% bigger than the normal full moon. Its beauty is unable to be explained in words as it is also brighter as compared to the usual full moon.
Last time in the history of world, the super moon was witnessed on 5th Mat, 1948,. Now after almost 68 years in 2016, it was seen on 14th November, super moon 2034.
"On the right of May 5, the air was still
I awoke to see the Moon of God's will

Super Moon was in its full shiny glow
For everyone to closely view

Viewing the large moon of God's lasting love
Radiantly sent his love from above

Reminding us of our God's super flow
By the bright light of the moon's gleaming glow"
"I will never be a morning person,
For the moon and I,
are in Love
(Christopher Poindexter)

CREATED BY HARRAM SHAHID
AND
SAMI ULLAH SALEEM

Comments