HOW YOU CAN MAKE YOUR PERSONALITY?


My observations forced me to write about the personality of students and a young man.
Actually, I want to tell you how you dress? How you look more handsome? what about your body language?
Lets start,

First condition:
                    You must wear neat and clean clothes.
Second condition:
                         Your dress must be Iron. It is not matter which type of cloth you wear But it must be Ironed.
Third condition:
                    Your dress is not loose and tight. your dress must be fit.
Fourth condition:
Lets try branded shirts. I do not want to say you to buy expensive clothes. You must go to shopping malls and have a glance on the branded clothes and then go to the market where you buy your clothes and then buy the same type of clothe. I know it is not same but you look like a very handsome man.



Do not wear lose shirts specially for young man who are in teen age. I want to say if you want to someone impress you must have a personality that you can attract any one not only women but also men. When you can go to your Job interview you must attract  your boss.
THANK YOU FOR READING
I WILL WRITE MORE LETS SUBSCRIBE ME AND LEAVE A COMMENT
SO THAT I MAKE ME BEST
THANK YOU AGAIN
CREATED BY Sami ullah Saleem

Comments